- Lloyds Pharmacy, 52-54 High Street, Fort William, PH33 6AH
- Boots, 2 Tweedale Buildings, High Street, Fort William, PH33 6EU
- Shopping Centre, Glenloy St, Caol, Fort William, Inverness-Shire PH33 7DR
- Mallaig Village Pharmacy, Mallaig, PH41 4QY
M&S Dental, Glen Nevis Place, Fort William, PH33 6DA (01397 702147)
- Fort William Health Centre : 01397 709800
- Kinlochleven : 01855 831225
- Mallaig & Arisaig : 01687 462202
- Salen : 01967 431205
The Belford Hospital in Fort William has an Accident & Emergency department
There are 4 service stations located between Morrisons in the centre of Fort William and the Lochybridge roundabout.
Fuel is also available in :
Many accommodation providers and cafés offer wifi and/or internet access to their guests. Check our Facebook page for details.
Fort William library offers free internet access.
27 Caol Shopping Centre, PH33 7AS, Tel: 01397 701111
We are proud supporters of our local radio station, which covers the whole of the Outdoor Capital and can be found between 96.6 and 102.3FM.
Looking for adventure? There’s no experience needed to climb the trees, jump from 11m or slide down the 100m zip at High Wire Adventure! Book in advance now. Minimum heights apply.
Ben Nevis Guide
So what is No Fuss all about? Well basically we love the outdoors, we love events and the fun, camaraderie and craic. We have tried to strip back some of the rules and regulations involved with sport that can be a wee bit off putting at times.
Rockhopper Sea Kayaking is a fully mobile provider of guided sea kayaking trips and sea kayaking instruction based near Fort William on the West Coast of Scotland.