High Wire Adventure
High Wire Adventure for all the family!
The High Wire Adventure at Nevis Range is a series of exhilarating and fun ropes courses built in the forest for all ages and abilities.
Tackle the Barn Own, Red Fox and Wildcat, before testing your never on the Swoop! There’s even the smaller Squirrel course for little adventurers. Each course comprises a series of obstacles including ladders, rope bridges and balance beams as well as a 100m zip.
Each session starts with a briefing and you'll be fitted with a harness and a speed runner. Your harness is securely attached to the speed runner system, leaving you to free to concentrate on balancing as you make your way around the courses and tackle the obstacles.
The Courses - Suitable for all abilities
- Squirrel - 1.5m off the ground, this course is built on poles and involves 14 cute obstacles. Ideal for small children as well as adults who like to keep their feet near to the ground - includes Swoop (min height 120cm)
- Barn Owl - perched 5.5m - 5m directly above Squirrel, Barn Owl has 14 more challenging obstacles - includes Swoop (min height 135 cm)
- Swoop - the 'power fan' - climb to 8m and then whizz back to ground level
- Red Fox - cunningly venturing into Leanachan forest, this clever course starts with a short zip, and the 15 obstacles are built high into the trees (min height 145cm)
- Wildcat - you'll need to be agile to complete the hardest of the courses, these 14 obstacles will challenge you to the limit, and a 100m zip wire, will whizz you out of the forest back to the base (min height 145cm)
Looking for adventure? There’s no experience needed to climb the trees, jump from 11m or slide down the 100m zip at High Wire Adventure! Book in advance now. Minimum heights apply.
Ben Nevis Guide
Rockhopper Sea Kayaking is a fully mobile provider of guided sea kayaking trips and sea kayaking instruction based near Fort William on the West Coast of Scotland.
So what is No Fuss all about? Well basically we love the outdoors, we love events and the fun, camaraderie and craic. We have tried to strip back some of the rules and regulations involved with sport that can be a wee bit off putting at times.