Fancy staying in a micro lodge? a barge? or a hobbit house? Well here you can! The Outdoor Capital of the UK offers a wide variety of different accommodation! Why not take a look...
Where Would You Like to Stay?
- An activity holiday on a barge?
- A Mountain biking holiday?
- A cottage with a Finnish BBQ Hut for cosy “outdoor” eating even in midwinter?!
- A bunkhouse only accessible by foot or boat?
- A Hobbit House in the Highlands, to enjoy the great outdoors…. indoors……
Ben Nevis Guide
So what is No Fuss all about? Well basically we love the outdoors, we love events and the fun, camaraderie and craic. We have tried to strip back some of the rules and regulations involved with sport that can be a wee bit off putting at times.
Looking for adventure? There’s no experience needed to climb the trees, jump from 11m or slide down the 100m zip at High Wire Adventure! Book in advance now. Minimum heights apply.
Rockhopper Sea Kayaking is a fully mobile provider of guided sea kayaking trips and sea kayaking instruction based near Fort William on the West Coast of Scotland.